This website policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://www.moneyzoom.eu/ ("our site"). This policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this policy. We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs, our business priorities or regulatory changes.
Moneyzoom.eu is a site operated by MONEYZOOM LIMITED ("we" or "us"). We are a private limited company registered in England with company number 12101734 and we have our registered office at 71-75, Shelton Street, London, Greater London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
This policy is governed by English law. This means that this policy, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), will be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To manipulate the market for digital and fiat currency on the site.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will only accept liability for any loss by you up to a limit which is the greater of: (a) the amount of any services charged; and (b) EUR 500, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. Our cap on our liability only limits a claim for loss arising out of all activities conducted on the site.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an event outside our control. An event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation non-delivery, defective delivery of third party services necessary to provide the services (including but not limited to those of our partners, vendors and suppliers), strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications network.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from all loss, damage, claims, actions or demands, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the site and services, all activities that occur under your password or account e-mail login, your violation of this or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
SECURITY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
You are responsible for your credentials and are required to keep these safe. You must inform us immediately if you think that your credentials has been compromised. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We take security seriously and work hard to make sure that your information remains secure. If you are aware of anyone or any entity that is using our services inappropriately, please email us using our contact form. Similarly, if you receive any emails, purporting to be from us, which you suspect may be "phishing" (fake) emails, please forward them to us using our contact form.
We make no warranty or representation that such material is accurate or reliable, or that our site will always be available, or that any problems will be corrected, or that it is free of viruses or similar. We may change the content of this website at any time without notice and without any liability. We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under relevant criminal law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Our site and services, the content, and all intellectual property relating to and contained in them (including but not limited to copyright, patents, database rights, trademarks and services marks) are owned by, or licensed to us. All right, title and interest in and to our site and the services shall remain our property and/or the property of such other third parties.
Our site and services may be used only for the purposes permitted by this policy. You may not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer or sale of, post on the internet, or in any way distribute or exploit our site or services without our express written permission.
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this policy. If you wish to make any use of content on our site, please contact us at [...].
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of business upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.